Monday 22 March 2010

It's all about the shoes

Another Monday means another post on Style Cartel. I blogged about my favourite topic - shoes! Glorious, amazing, beautiful, delicious shoes. Expensive shoes yes, but beautiful all the same. The shoes are the latest addition to my lust-list and are apt for this Spring to toughen up your pretty/floral outfits whilst still maintaining a soft feminine look.

You can see the whole post on Style Cartel but I've posted pictures and prices of the shoes here:

Jeffrey Campbell - Clinic ($180 from Sole Struck)

Jeffrey Campbell - Mary Roks ($125 from Sole Struck)

Camilla Skovgaard Ankle Cuff sandals (£369 from Intermix Online)

Yerke sandals for £80 at Aldo

Elizabeth and James suede cutout slingback courts; £253 at Intermix Online)

Brian Atwood Temptress studded open-toe boots; a hefty £809 also from Intermix Online

What's on your lust-lists for Spring, or in general? Leave a comment and let me know

No comments: