Tuesday 2 February 2010

Because love isn't quite complicated enough as it is

I had dinner with the lovely Charlotte of Style Cartel and Em of Make Lemonade last night at this great little American bistro. It was nice to get to unwind for a bit and forget about the to-do list as long as my arm (well, when my berry finally stopped beeping at me). We had a good heart-to-heart as well and it's nice to know that there's still some honest people in the industry. I have some re-evaluating to do but I won't bore you with all the details.

Anyhoo I blogged for Style Cartel today. I was pondering the dreaded V day in a few weeks, and no, not because I'm single and bitter but because I'm not single.

Or at least I don't think I am... you see the problem folks?

Here's one way I would happily like to spend V day but you can read the rest of my post here

At home with Jack
Classic Chunky knit cardigan by Joseph, ‘Aww, screw it’ women’s tank top by Cafe Press, Belle Sauvage printed leggings (because even if one is home alone on Valentine’s day one should still be stylishly miserable), Gap Bunny slippers, LOTS of B&J and Season 6 of 24.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha Brilliant! I enjoyed dinner last night too :) good luck with the valentines day at least if you do go out you will have a lovely new cltuch to take!