Sunday 8 November 2009

Vogue shoot at SHOWstudio part deux

As promised, here are some of the pictures I took at the exhibition at Somerset House yesternight. I went with Susan, one of our illustrators. The most fascinating room by far was the Mirror Room where Susan and I took loads of pictures. We also had lots of fun with Naomi where we drew to our hearts' delight.


Hey down there. You sexy *hehe*

So... there's how many of us?


Naomi C hearts SB

Susan observing the rotating black dresses

I'm going to be up there one day!

Pity there was no male model yesterday


I've also included some pictures from the actual shoot that Nick Knight's team posted on twitter. Pictures below are courtesy of @SHOWstudio.

Natalia V. in Fendi

That a-MA-zing Valentino dress

Rock that Chanel! A sequined number and Sam McKnight's albino mohican

No comments: