Sunday 22 November 2009

Champage, Couture and Blahniks

I spent my Saturday morning assisting KK at the Connoisseur Magazine photo shoot for the Jan/Feb 2010 issue. The theme of the issue will be Champagne and so we had the shoot at The Commander, a champagne and oyster bar in Notting Hill, surrounded by bottles of Don Perignon and Veuve Clicquot, vintage fur, gowns by Amanda Wakeley, and Blahniks (a girl's best friend!) Will have some behind the scenes pictures to put up soon so watch this space.

I found this amazing print silk blouse in a vintage store in Notting Hill (I bought it last week but didn't get a chance to blog about it). It's by Flora Kung and it's so loud it's almost obnoxious. I love love the shoulder pads - takes it right back to the eighties. Anyone who knows me would tell you how it was as though it was made for me!

Wearing Flora Kung silk blouse, AA skirt, Topshop glitter socks and Fioni shoes. Croc-skin bag by Nine West.






No comments: