Monday 9 November 2009

Another Day, Another Dim Sum





The week couldn't have started any better if it tried. I got the greatest news on Sunday evening and I can tell I'm going to be on a high all week. To celebrate, I decided I was going to wear the brightest colours in my wardrobe today. After work my bestest friend Peki and I dined at Ping Pong behind Selfridges (if you go I recommend the Char Sui Bun and Winter tea punch - alcoholic and very warming) after which we had waffles and Ben&Jerry ice cream.

Work time now, got to finish an article I'm writing for BH as well as do some tweaking on a blog post I wrote for SB. Then hopefully it's fairly early to bed, there's a shoe sample sale in the morning and I plan on stopping by before work.

...and yet I can never seem to wake up early enough to go jogging before work.

Wearing Donna Ricco New York dress, Primark basic tee, Forever 21 belt, Dorothy Perkins necklace, and jewellery so old I can't remember where I got them from. The serpent bracelet is from a random vintage store but I found a similar one at Max and Chloe.

No comments: